Better Care Starts With You!
Fill out an employment application and someone from our Elite Staff will contact you if your qualifications meet our requirements.
Home Health Aide Job Responsibilities:
Enable patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition; providing support and personal services; teaching families.
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following aseptic standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Are You Ready to Apply for Consumer Directed Services?
If you meet the eligibility requirements, click on the buttons below to apply for receipt of Consumer Directed Services. You will be required to fill out the Elite Home Health Care CDS Application as well as Register with the FCSR (Family Care and Safety Registry) for your application to be processed. After completing the requirements, contact us and we will schedule a time to meet with you.